Launched at the College of Mediators conference June 2015, the video explains what community mediation is and how it can be used to resolve conflicts in communities.
The collaborative project was developed by the following partners:
- Liz Stokoe – Professor of Social Interaction at Loughborough University
- Paul Gadd – Director of Protocol IT
- Euan Lockwood – Director of Kerf Design.
The video brings together various components:
- CARM text (Conversation Analytic Role-play Method) developed by Liz Stokoe in developing the script
- Visual elements developed by Protocol IT and Kerf Design to depict various scenarios
- Technical Prezi and video skills provided by Protocol IT
- Background music developed by Protocol IT
To watch the video on YouTube click on the image above or the following link.
You can easily embed a YouTube player for this video on your website. Simply include the following code onto the HTML section of a page on your website :
<div style=”text-align:center;”> < object width=”425″ height=”350″ data=”http://www.youtube.com/v/FtR15aKECnw” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash”><param name=”src” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/FtR15aKECnw” /></object> < /div>
Use of the video
The YouTube and Prezi files are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
This license allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to the collaborative partners.