For a number of years software has always run on local networks, supporting the needs of users. Typically a program would be installed on a local server, and provide resources to users on the same network.
The arrival of the internet provides an amazing opportunity to engage with a huge number of people. For the past five years, we’ve been helping companies with solutions on the internet.
Here’s a list of some of the applications we’ve helped develop:
- Document management systems – organising electronic documents for easy access eliminating the need to store paper copies.
- Case Management systems – managing highly complex legal cases to ensure tracking from start to finish. This also includes a large amount of process control.
- Intellectual Property management – we’ve been involved in a number of projects managing Intellectual Property portfolios.
- SMS messaging systems – improving efficiency by minimising missed appoints through the use of text message reminders.
- Web scraping software – regularly gathering specific information from the internet, processing then sending via email. Using computer processing power to automate manual tasks.
These are just a few of the areas we’ve developed web apps Over the past few years. We also provide a website development service. However, with the large number of website developers on the market, we don’t ‘pile them high and sell them cheap’! Instead, we cater for websites which require more demanding database functionality.
For more details visit our portfolio.